Saturday, May 30, 2009

HaPPY BiRtHdAY..

27th of May..
an ImPoRtAnT DaY 4 me..
HaPPY BiRtHdAy to myself..
18 years old..
Am i in this age??
i noe myself veli well..
time is still needed 4 me to
develope myself..
thx to my family 4 remember my birthday..
thx to my NS buddies 4 their wishes,
ChEE YuNg,YiK HoE,TeRRaNcE,FeLiX,
Xue MiNg n KeN SooN
V r in a gang call MAYDAY..XD
thx to my frens too,
WeN jIaN,STePhY,WeI SuM,MaH JiE,
YuH MiNg,ThInG Wu n ...
Soli ya if gt miss out d name..
N i received "her" wish too..
d PrEcIoUs wish tat i had receive..
really happy tat she can remember my birthday..
A simple wish frm her can
makes me feel JOYFUL in a whole day..^^
Really glad n appreaciate the wishes frm u all..
3rd day in Kampar..
went 4 a mass call at UTAR..
quite BORING..
bt d main point was d CGPA part..
highest GPA 4 a subject is 4.0..
which is 80-100 marks..
14 subjects 4 my foundation year..
i promise myself to work hard to achieve it..
I want a GREAT foundation year b4
enter my degree years..
i can't dash my parents dreams..
i can't make them dissapointed..
although there is a few subjects tat i dun like
bt i will try to "defeat" it..
went 4 pasar malam at nite wit my fren..
bought sum food n had a walk thr..
then met TeRRaNCe at thr..
about 9pm,i went bac my house..
too pity tat i can't meet her at thr
cos she go thr when i m bac..
tat's is my 18 years old birthday..
a simply day i had..
without special celebration..
bt 364 days r in d progress
b4 i m 19 years old..
i will fulfilled my 364 days wif
meaningful n goals..^^


No comments:

Post a Comment