Saturday, June 6, 2009

StArT StUdY..

1st of june..
25 days after NS..
5th day of my 18 years old life..
1st day i attend my lecture class..
an EMBRASSING day 4 me..
Can't find a park 4 my motor..
bt it still cn b forgive ma..
cos i m d new student ma..
Late half an hour 4 my 1st lecture class..
bcos of i lost in d building..
can't find my lecture hall's position..
memang "paiseh"..==
js lik a kid go kindergarten 4 d 1st day..
haizz..==!
1st lesson is about Computer Studies..
wit a funny lecturer,Ms K..
12 groups in a lecture hall..
around 300 students thr..
Actuali i m nt reli lik tis subject..
cn say tat i hate it..
bt when d CGPA comes in my mind,
av subjects will b my TARGET..
nt goin to give up in any 1 of it..
1 course representative n
12 class representative had been chosen..
among d 300+ students..
wit a reason tat i have a motorbike..
an old motorbike..
n BETRAYED by my frens..
I m d Class Representative 4 my group..
==! haizz..
Can i js study thr without any burden??
U guys r reli troublesome..
i m reli blur blur at thr..
js sat at thr n finished my lesson till 10am
2nd lecture class was Public Speaking..
Lecturer quite nice..n d lesson quite gd..
that is d 2 lecture class 4 my 1st day..
after dinner,start revision..
bt i can't make my mind thr..
oli DreaMinG on my table n doin ntg..
wit my mind fulled wit "her" in
a PeACeFuL n BeAUTiFuL nite..

2 comments: