Monday, May 25, 2009

StaRt PaCkInG n ReGrEt-ING..

StArT PaCKinG..
2mrw move in..
today oli packing..
haizz..An ESCAPISM act..
cos i m reluctant to launch d NeW LiFe..
Frenzz started move in to their accommodation..
bt i m still hiding in my home..
till d last moment..
enjoying my time at home..
my things r in the mess rite now..
bt LUCKILY..
i gt a superb woman beside me..
MY RESPECTED N BELOVED MOTHER..
90% of d packing process was progress by her..
without her,i think i cant leave..bt
bcos of her,i dun wan leave..
Of cos i want to stay bside my mum la..
i m still under growing process ma..
nt yet INDEPENDENT..
mayb u guys will laugh on me,
bt nvm,tat's d truth..haha..
no matter how difficult d situation will be,
my parents r always thr to support me..
concern me n take care on me..
totally agree n fully support frm them
4 my study route..
tat's d GrEaTeST encourage 4 me..
they said they r in low education level..
dun un wif d things around me..
cant communicate wif me..
bt the truth is i never concern bout them..
REGRET again!!
cos after bac frm NS,i dun talk much wif my parents,
less concern bout them..
since i noe tat they r important in my life,bt
i never prove it through my action..
mum complained tat i dun care bout family..
went 4 NS bt never change my act..
2 weeks i back frm NS,
now i gt to leave 4 my study..
reli "tak sampai hati" to leave them again..
my parents n my siblings..
their HOPE n their DREAMS r on me now..
i promise tat i will nt dash it..

2 comments: