Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THiNkiNG oF U n tHe PaST..

19th of may..
HaPPY BuRfDaY to ChEE YunG..
Our buddy in d NS's camp..lolx
Since u r in KL rite now,starting ur study at KTAR there,
I m here wishing u ALL THE BEST n GOOD LUCK lo..
MiSSiNG ur "qing tian" ar..haha
Since i woke up until nw,"she" always appears in my mind..
I'm thinking of her..
already 12 days v dun meet..
dunno how she be rite nw..
without her js lik without catalyst..
Rate of reaction is lower n my days here passed slower n slower..
Damn missing my NS's buddies n my NS' s life..
at least v had happy days at camp there..
nothing to b bother n nothing to b confuse..
bt tat's only live in our memories..v can't go back 4 it..

4 comments:

  1. woooooooooooottt .... she always appear in my mind ...... haha .... so romantic .... i fall love to u liao ... hou hou ... muax muax haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt la u..fall love to me??soli to tell u tat u r rejected lo..hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=''Sien la....Dun always girl girl girl la didi....Next tuesday then u can dayday meet her liao

    ReplyDelete
  4. ==!haiz...
    wat la u??never concern bout me geh..
    "shui ming ngo sam lui..chi hak dik si shui?"

    ReplyDelete