Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OtAkU KaRhOU...

12th of may...
Really a BoRiNG DaY 4 me...
being an 'OtAkU' n doin ntg in my home...
DaY DrEaMiNG,OnLinE,sLeeP N Eat...
i start my WoRkInG LifE after SPM,then NS...
Quite a long time 4 me tat i dun had a boring day...
Chat wif my OLd frENs in MSN...they go 4 F6 oo..such a BrAvE chOIce tat they made...
I'm nt dare to ACCEPT d STPM's ChaLLeNgE...
bEsT ReGarDs frm me to them lo..
HoPE they can take it easy n work hard lo...GooD LuCK..^^v
Dunno y my back oways pain 4 these days...reli pain leh...T.T
Gonna rest early la..good nitez..

2 comments:

  1. sien la u,u should ask Vincent bring u go Chemor.....Today he just came back from there....& ur back....DUN TELL ME IS I MAKE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx..
    nvm la,i cn go by myself later..hoho
    of cos u made it la,if nt??

    ReplyDelete