Thursday, May 21, 2009

BoRiNG 8 HoUrS..

Yesterday i went back to work at my old working place,
BuMCitY,Ipoh Parade...
It was a REPLACEMENT cos my fren not free to work..
Being a BoTaK PrOmOtER at my previous counter thr..
TrOpIcAnA LiFE..
another changes had been done in BuMCitY..
WiLD ChAnnEL's counter had been remove..
whereas a counter named EXTREME
appears as a new counter there..
Haizzz..
PITY 4 it cos it was my counter in previous time..
Wat a boring day i had + freaking tired..
no frenzz "blow water" wif me at there..
previous gang had gone..
working LONELY at there 4 8 hours..
day dreaming,walk here walk there n doing ntg at there..
Damn miss d days v gossip n blow water 2gether..
v all gt different destination now..
Let's work hard to ACHIEVE our HEIGHT..
c ya later..


boring er..xp

No comments:

Post a Comment