Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ReFrEsH mY MiND...

I m goin to work back my job at my old working place..
Recently having MeAnInGLeSS n LoUsY LiFe after NS..
Haizzz..
2mrw gt to work frm 1pm to 10pm lo..(afternoon shift)
although 2mrw working as same post as b4 at d same place
bt there is much more different rite nw..
without a tough woman as a store manager...
without my frenz at there (my working frenzz)...
miss u all so much ya..lolx..
without uniform,d pink 1..hoho..
b4 tat,really hate it,bt nw,i think i like it lo..
now gt no chance to wear liao...aiksss
really miss my WORKING LIFE n FRENZZ..
my life tat started after SPM,d end of d november..
my frenz tat i knew when working..
SWEET MEMORIES will always stay in my mind..
IT WILL NEVER BE FORGET..^^
PiNK ArMY..an ARMY in PINK.. TrOpIcAnA LiFe's PROMOTER,starring by,KARHOU,SUM n WILSON

HOHO..V R IN A BIG FAMILY..MISS YA..

No comments:

Post a Comment