Monday, May 18, 2009

ReSeTiNG MY mInD..

18th of may..
2day woke up quite early lo..
10am..4 me,tat's quite early lo..hoho..XD
same as yesterday..
i m here to wish my 3 frenz HaPPy BuRfDaY lo..
They r TeRRaNcE TaN-my BUDDY,ANnIe-my "KAKAK ANGKAT" n
ViNcEnT-my new BRO..
StAY pReTTy n HaNdSoME ya,guys and gal..
lolx..XD
18 years old..i'm hoping tat it comes later..
y??seems lik it gives me some stress,some responsibiity..
Really HATE myself 4 such feelings..
no guts to face challenges n launch d new life..
Haizzz..
recently less hang out jor n dun wan go out jor..
more enjoy d boring day in my home..haha..
dunno 4 wat n y oso..
I gt to move myself to KAMPAR lu Start nx week..
gt to leave my family n adapt d NEW LIFE there..
STRESSS..a kind of PoWeRFuL WeApOn..
it appears to ruin my life..
Reseting my mind to BATTLE wif it..
I wan to live out a GrEaT LiFe..

No comments:

Post a Comment