Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2nd day...

Haiz..
yesterday was a bad day 4 me..I QuArrELed wif my mum..MoThER's Day js passed..
wat a bad son..js back frm camp,then quarrel..T.T
LuCkILy,nw is ok..mum is oways correct,nvr try to ignore her,or u wil b regret..
LooKinG my frens doin their F6,i m reli wan to join them bt there is onli a choice v gt to pick,v knot choose 2..
F6,a choice i made after SPM..bt lately i choose to go UTAR..
I said to my mum tat i wanna buy white pants to go my school,SAM TET there n fooling around 4 d F6's OrIenDatIOn daYS b4 go UTAR..
Immediately i SCOLDED by her..
Not bcos of d pant's price,is bcos of a LiFe's ThEoRY..
She told me tat v gt to b CONFIDENT wif our choice, never三 心 两 意,must think seriously b4 make a choice,once u make it,b LoYaL n stay CoNfiDenT...
bt i said i m goin there play play oli...
then.....................T.T
wat a damn moody day 4 me...whole day i js b QuieT in my home...
Family agree to pay me a great support 4 my study at UTAR,i noe tat might b difficult 4 them,bt i m AppReaCiaTE a lotz...
so ntg to b CONFUSING nw..i made my mind..
I heard frm "her" tat she gonna stay at upper floor of a restaurant when she study later...
its quite shock 4 me,i m worry bout her safety,sumore she is a gal..bt she told me tat she confirmed...wat cn i do??
reli MiSS mY NS's LiFe,i choosed to quit earlier bt nw i m missing it..
4 those my frens tat continue their journey in camp there,hope u all cn enjoy there n all de best..
do it 4 our part oso...^^v
js start my blog..i find tat here is a nice place 4 me to xpress my feelings..
i wil continue it...
miss ya,my frens..

No comments:

Post a Comment