Friday, May 22, 2009

22th of may..

22th of may..
woke up quite early n went to
MEMORIAL PARADISE PARK( 富 寶 山 莊)
damn tired + moody
cos slept nt well on yesterday nite..
can't get into my dream..
avting came out to disturb my mind..
thinking of 'her"..
thinking of my new life..
thinking of d past n
thinking bout my future..
Today is my grandma's 生 忌..
tat's her burfday..
bt she "gone"..
so my mum,my aunts and i went 4 a visit at there..
v bought a cake,chicken,fruits,pork n ...
she "gone" b4 my NS..
already 2 months..
a bit miss her..
a bit sad..T.T
as an elder grandson,i think i m bad..
not care bout her when she was alive..
bt nw i can do ntg 4 her..
hoping tat she is happy rite now with her *new world*
i m admit tat i m an emotional person..
little thing can make me mad..
little thing can make me sad..
little thing can make me happy n
i will rmb little thing till 4ever..
The date 4 me to LAUNCH a new life
is nearer n nearer..
N i m nervous n panic here..
retarded n no guts to face d new world..
Dunno tat hw m i goin to face d new challenges..
suddenly i find myself weak,lonely n useless..
n i think i should pack up my feelings..
or mayb give up on "her"..
BuDDiES who know me well will noe hu is she..
n they noe i m always done sumting till half..
nobody beside me now..
damn miss u all rite now..
miss u all de "qing tian"..
A meaningful song 4 u all la..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ImztgAtiY

4 comments:

  1. @.@ dun worry still got us.....I will continue sing Qing Tian For u...Althought u are the 1 cat....We 9 tigers will not leave u alone de....Dun worry

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt..always "pijak" me geh..
    ya lo..i wan u to sing it 4 me ar..
    *d most beatiful love ended in d CLASS*
    miss u all ar..hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.-tat 1 is tui hou la korkor....not qing tian....最美的爱情在kem里结局

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya..i noe..
    bside qing tian knot sing tui hou gah??
    huh..so mean gah u..
    change to kem jor??nt class dy??
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete