Thursday, May 14, 2009

14th of may...

14th of may..
2day is quite ok 4 me..
woke up on 7am n went KAMPAR to settle things bout my AccOmmOdAtiOn..
finally i pick WeStLaKe's house there..
2268 is d house's plat no.
lolx..a LuCkY NuMbER??
an upstair double room..
still dunno hu gonna b my room mate..
bt heard tat he is a clever guy frm PENANG de..
haiz..can't even find a known fren to stay wif me in future..
bt nvm,i m ready to noe great frens there later..
MaIn PoInT 4 ME is STUDY HARD there..lolx
280 4 d deposite lo..
after went KAMPAR,i ride my motor to IpOh PaRAde there lo..
to meet my WoRkInG FrEnZ B4...
lolx..quite miss them lo after bac frm my ns...
wat a long time v dun meet lo..
ah ChInG n WiLsOn MaH,my PARTNERS b4...
v worked 4 d counter of TROPICANA LIFE n WILD CHANNEL..
LaGeNdaRy UnDeRmAN,kOk WaI...
a ToP SaLeS PrOmOtEr hu sold UNDERWEAR..lolx
MaH jIe N ViSkY,ex PrOmOtEr 4 d counter of CHECKERS n VICTORIA..
V met at KoPiTiAM n had a lunch there lu...
i saw frens in their white pants,they start their F6 in my mother skul,SAM TET lo...
lolx..XD
BuMcItY had a BiG ChAnGe..
Ms.Jasmine Lee is no longer as a STORE MANAGER in BUMCITY..
A tough woman hu changed her work frm bumcity to BERCHAM..
reli UNpredictable lo...
V walk walk here n walk walk there till 4.30pm lo...
i gt 2 chocalate frm a chocalate auntie hu oso worked bumcity b4...
n i bought a shirt 2..(share wif wilson de..2 4 RM25)...lolx
2day is Quite a gd day 4 me lo...
better than staying in my house n doin ntg lo..
at least i cn touch up wif my old frens..hoho^^
All of u rmb to kip in touch lo..take care~ lolx.. still SeLF LoViNG lo although botak jor..

mah jie,me,kok wai,wilson,visky,jun.. my old frens in front of d mirror.. chocalate n lollipop...
my NEW shirt...lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment