Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NeW LiFe..

Haizz..
blogging at cc..
NeW LifE get started..
Yesterday was d 1st day i move in to Kampar..
Mum prepared avting 4 me n
Dad gave me a motorbike..
as my transport thr..
a motorbike wif 20 years histories..
lolx..XD
mayb later will gt a new 1..
Uncle came to my house wif his HILUX..
to fetch my mum n i n d motor 2..
cos my dad was nt free tat time..
b4 i get on my uncle's car,
my tears were nt under control..
looking my house,looking on d luggage..
I cried in front of my parents..
cant imagine such situation happened
on a boy wif 18 yrs old..
js back 4 2 weeks then gt to leave again..
i cant do *steel stone heart intestine*..
reli *tak sampai hati* ma..
after said gd bye wit my dad,
a new journey started..
Reach my new house,gt d key then move in..
tot i m goin to stay on my own..
bt LUCKILY,i gt ADRIAN n KAH YEN
stay along wif me..
my schoolmate b4..
V come here 4 d same course 2..
i gt my new roomate,CHRIS,
frm Alor Setar,Kedah..
a guy hu js finished ns n friendly..
sumore he is quite gd in basketball de..
BASKETBALL..
my activity to avoid boring 4 tis 2 days..
ntg more bout my new house..
js an empty house wif ntg special inside..
avting still in de mess n i m still blur blur at here..
haven gt noe d environment here..

p/s:I still nid time to ADAPT my new life here..

No comments:

Post a Comment