Monday, May 11, 2009

1st BLoG..


2day is 11th of may..a BrAnD NeW LiFE 4 our f6 frenz..2 pity cos i cannot JOIN them..i make a choice to study at UTAR..
really CoNfUSinG..IS THAT A GOOD CHOICE??
js end my NS 4 3 days..i met a lots of fren at my camp there N miss my life there..
24th of march,1st day i 'lapor diri' at my camp,KEM AKADEMI KEPIMPINAN SEGARI,MANJUNG..i LaTE 4 4 days cos my grandma's death..T.T..
i gt into a gang which call MAYDAY'S GANG during ns..a special feature 4 tis gang is all d member of tis gang born on MAY 1991..10 MEMBERS in tis gang,include ME..
KeN SooN n FeLiX-17TH OF MAY
TeRRaNcE-18TH OF MAY
ChEE YunG-19TH OF MAY
YiK HoE-20TH OF MAY
XuE MinG-21TH OF MAY
CheN HeaN-25TH OF MAY
KaR HoU-27TH OF MAY
AlviN Lee-28TH OF MAY
RYanZ ChiN-29TH OF MAY...
those r my 9 best frenz in my camp ya,of cos i knew sum great frens too..they r ChEE Hoo,ViNcEnT,LiM,KS,SiMon,Teo n ....
Gals??yup,i knew a NiCE gAL there,SiM Yee,an attractive gal 4 me,others wirawati r Jien May,Chiew Hoon,Yee Man..
TQ to all of them 4 BrIghtEN UP My LiFE there...oways rmb u all...^^v
around 45 days there,nt a long time bt nt a short time too..
without u all,sure i cant survive there,esp 4 my 9 best frens there...
i gt my nickname there too...BM...
they said i looks lik malay wo...==
bt nvm,i enjoy u all calling me lo...lolx...bcos of u all r my GREAT FRENZ...
Another funny thing in d camp is terrance,chee yung n yik hoe oways sing 'qing tian' to me...
although they gt a bad sound,bt i quite lik it de...lolxx
avday v complain here,complain there,n countdown de time v left in d camp..
finally v all end camp by las week...
i miss d time v 'chui sui' 2gether,i miss d time v faced sea 2gether n i miss all d time v had 2gether,no matter d time was hapi or sad...
Js celebrated a great burfday wif u all at kbox..hope u all reli enjoy it..
thx 4 d cake n thx 4 d sound of u all..xp
ApPeRiACiAtE a loTS 4 D SwEEt MeMoRieS...
Mayb V GONNA HV DIFFERENT DESTINATION later...
bt u all oways in my mind de...
ALL of u rmb to take k and kip in touch ya..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment