Monday, July 27, 2009

BuSY WeeK..=(

SuMMaRY 4 d previous week~
It was d most bc week in tis 2 months~

I done my maths quiz 2 in tuesday..
Such an easy task 4 me..nt a big deal..LOL
I LOVE MATHS ya~

About Computer Studies assignment,
i done nt much 4 it as i helped to edit wat i think it is gonna b n suitable to use..mayb i m nt in d rite group n haizz..nt much comment bout tat~At least i m nt d *free rider* n i will take over d presentation job~Report done in friday..

About d English essay,
i was d most contributed..
frm generate idea to mind-mapping..
drawing in d mahjong paper to essay draft..
write,type n print out d whole essay.. LOL
bt i dun think it was a burden n i was quite proud wit myself..
at least i gt my abilities to complete any given task..

*I m prefer individual work bt nt group work~*

Done my econs test in friday too~
Nt a difficult task n i done my part 4 tat..
ntg to b complained bout it..LOL
Quite an interesting subject 4 me wit high aim!

Done my accounting test in saturday~
*speechless*..no more accounting in my target..
it was sux n i dun think i cn score half of it~ISH
zzz..such a fake subject gonna ruin my studies,destroy my CGPA n kill my future!ZzZzZ..
Hate it 4 100%,Damn it n Screw it!!!WTF..

Stay at Kampar 4 d weekend..
MisSs my beloved IPOH n my sweet home & family..
I promise tat i will bac 4 d cuming weekend!=)

Went 4 d fun fair at yesterday nite~
U will notice tat d fun fair organizers are d add maths pro!
they learnt well in probability n probability distribution..
Sumore they mastered phycology..LOL
no wonder they make a lot of money lo^o^
i was d 1 hu lost RM4 thr~blekz..
*i m nt stingy,ok?*xp


I LOVE MY FRENS TAT CARING ME 4 100%
I LOVE ECONS & MATHS 4 100%
I APPREACIATE MY BUDDY TAT CONCERN ME 4 100%
I APPREACIATE MY FAMILY LOVE 4 100%
I HATE ACCOUNTING & COMPUTER STUDIES n THEIR ASSIGNMENTS 4 100%
I HATE PPL COPYING & ASKING ANSWER WHEN I M COLLECTING D TEST PAPER 4 100%
I HATE PPL HU R FAKES N PRETENDING 4 100%
I MISSING HER 4 100%

it costs me 2 token to play darts..LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment