Monday, August 10, 2009

UPDATES!

Finally,i m here to clear d *spider-web*~
Just recovered from a FEVER..
It was last thursday..
I had a high fever in evening..
Situation became more critical when i noticed my housemate was
QUARANTINE in the hospital at that time &
he was suspended having H1N1..GOSH..
*AM I THE 1 HU R SO LUCKY??*
Kyen, my housemate..
hu had high fever as i do at tat time..
Seem like our house had became a SICK VILLAGE~
Parents was shocked & panic when i called them~
They came by midnight and brought me d herbal tea~
Mum said it is gd to treat flu~
feels touched at tat time~
n pity 4 my parents..
tiring enuf bt still wanna came to KAMPAR & visit their son..
appreaciate a lots n feel soli to them~
Skipped fri's econs lecture class,english tutorial class,
n Computer Studies lecture class~
bt,i done my english presentation at tat day~
it is 4-6pm for my english lecture class..
i managed to present it in order do not make my group wearing formal 4 nex week..
d presentation was postponed 4 2 weeks bcos of d LECTURER!zZzZz...
N finally v did a nt bad presentation~
It was suffering bcos i was in a light fever n being rained at tat time~
whole body was wet when i reached campus~
I used to ride motorcycle when there was a rain~
TOO BAD that d weather was not good when i was sick!
Went bac to my house after presentation~
had a rest n went bac to IPOH at night!
Skipped Accounting Lecture Class~
Pity 4 my Accounting~
It gonna b a piece of HOLY SHIT~
HaizZzZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment