Friday, July 3, 2009

ReViSiON & MAtHS TeST..xp

Finished my 1st maths test lu.,
d most important event 4 tis week..
as i said,it gonna bring 15 marks to my GPA..
I was totally nervous at the beginning of d test..
bt i managed to finish it oso..
I think i m goin to lost 2 marks on it..
It cos by a question tat reli confusing..
as i found tat d information provided r nt enuf to form a function..
My housemate said so as he oredi ask his tutor..
A bit dissapointed wit it lo..
Y was d question lik tat geh??ISH~
anyway,it was a nice attempt 4 me~
Took my Student ID..
A weird photo on it..T.T
Had a long nap in d evening n dinner after tat~
Dun hv any revision n i js wan to b relax 4 2day..
A round of DOTA 4 tonite..lost again~Haizz..NOOB!


*Heard tat nx week wil hv Computer Studies test..Haizz*
*Happy Birthday to Ms.Siti,our tutor 4 Public Speaking..*
*A very Nice presentation frm our Mr.Jeffrey*



A few photo here,as u al said my blog r damn boring~
Our revision time in reading room b4 attend our test..LOL
my student ID..blek~
jun wei cracking his brain~
Scholarship holder,Li KooN,d most serious wan~LOL
Chelle seeking her answer??is tat too difficult??

"it is too hard for me lo!"I m trying my best to solve it!"by Ee Sin nice capture!2 in 1..Mr.Adrian n Ms Jia Min..

No comments:

Post a Comment