Thursday, July 23, 2009

OuTiNG wit DeArEsT BuDDiEsS~

YiK HoE,TeRRaNcE,CHaI,ME,XuE MiNG,AlViN n KeN SoOn..=)
10 botaks in the same camp 4 their National Service..
MAY DAY ROCKSSss..
(3 months b4..)XD


19/7/2009..SUNDAY~

Went out wit my dear BuDDiESs to Kopitiam,Ipoh Parade..
My BeST BuDDiEs EvER!=)
Our gang call MAY DAY GANG planned to hv a meet
at 10am..bt i was late by 40 minutes~reli paiseh==

It was quite a long time 4 us do not meet each other
after d great celebration of our burfday at K-box..
Seem like all of us hv different destination after NS..
n i do miss our life at our camp in previous time~
It was a great n memorable moment wit u all bside me~
I will never 4gt our sweet memories there..

Gathering for tis time *casting* by:
YiK HoE,a smart guy hu studying at UTP,hu slept bside me
when v were in National Service..
CHaI,a clever guy hu studying at KMM n he was d 1 hu
leave camp earliest..
XuE MiNG,Straight A1's guy hu continue his STPM
studies at SaM TeT,our mother skul..
KeN,my bro who succeed transfer to SaM TeT 4 his
STPM studies,my *LoVeLY CHeSSmAtE*~
AlViN,d 1 hu always quiet n cool..majoring in BiO 4 his
STPM studies at SaM TeT..
TeRRaNcE,my dear buddy hu studying at d same place
as i do,d 1 hu always *blow water* n sing wit me~LOL
And of course i joined tis gathering la~hoho
V r in 7 and gathered at there 4 around 2 hours~
greeting each other n *blow water* there..LOL
Too pity tat 3 members were absent 4 d gathering~
ChEE YuNG,d funniest 1,hu study at KL's KTAR..
RYaNZ ChiN,d most bc 1~
FeLIx,d one hu r nt *available*~
Bt u guys r always in our heart de=)
Av1 still lik d same bt our hair grows longer and longer~

A few photo after this..
and i went bac to my mother skul 4 a visit~
Feelings r
exaggrated when i was step into d school
i studied 4 5 years~and
there will b 11 years if primary skul is included~
Went bac to Kampar after my dinner~
There is no more interesting n nice place xcept
my LoVeLY IPoH~

Guys,will do miss u all in future~
do take k n fight 4 our future 2gether to
achieve our heights and strive our best..
tat's d promise v made when v r 2gether~

^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment