Monday, July 6, 2009

FRuStAtED!

6th of July..
HaPPY BuRfDaY to her~
May her life full with laughters n joy~
Hope tat she wil like *it*..
having a moody+stressful day~
Lecturers n tutors kip on announce d date 4 d mid-term test..
Haizz..Annoying n Irritating lo!
Tutor of accounting had been changed..
i m nt reli lik d new 1..
as he always skip d parts of d questions..
by assume us already noe tis n tat!
It sux 4 me as i m speechless n moodless nw~
Group members pula kip goin ask me 4 d notes!
Plss la~sum of them r always dissapear when i m giving d notes..
sum of them ask me 4 d notes as they received it~
u all never notice bout d notes u gt??n plss seek ur file b4 u ask!
Damn sux 4 tis kind of job!
Is tat so ec to do tis lame job??
Cn u all stop producing trouble to me??
i oso wan to concentrate on my studies as u all do!
I m wondering tat m i gt into a wrong line??which is d business line~
I m never hv a feel tat i cant settle any subject tat i study!
even Biology n Physics in my SPM year~
bt nw d Computer Studies n Accounting kip on cracking my brain n i gt no solution wit it~*headache-ING*
As i noe sum of them having their great study n moving on in d right way..bt i m stil finding my way~y such situation wil happen on me?
Haizz..stop here la~no mood to write more!

No comments:

Post a Comment