Friday, July 10, 2009

A :X ThUrSdAY~

Attended tutorial class of Public Speaking on 8am..
Changes of tutor occured again!
ISH~what a poor management of tis Uni..
Half way of our studies gone only change tutor~
What kind of d system they r running wo?
Reli STUPID lo..it sux!
D most damn thing is d presentors of 2day choosed
to do their presentation by ignored d revision
offered by d new tutor..haizz..
I m nt agree wit their decision lo bt ntg to do wit it~
Decision was nt in my hand!
Mayb they have their situation..
bt 4 me,i will rather choose to do d revison lo..
Evaluation must b done b4 make any decision!
as mid-term test is important or d presentation??
haizz..gt to follow d final decision lo~wat else to do??

Suddenly,i found my target or mayb inspiration..
A guy hu is pretty smart enuf bt i m nt agree wit it~
ya..i love to challenge n i love to win..
I m totally hate fakes~
Fakes should b eliminate to move on my way!
N i bet he will b goin provide challenges to me~
Let's c hw pretty smart r u?blek~

Cracking my brain to do d mind-mapping 4 d assignment of English Language..
as v gt to write it on d mahjong paper on 2mrw n present it~
haizz..brain stucked n gt nt much idea 4 it..
A small conclusion is i m the *ROTE-LEARNER*..haizz..
between,the question is:
Malaysian Public Examinations hv bred a generation of rote-learners and nt thinkers.Do u agree?@.@?
nite is stil young as i will try my best to think out d points b4 i sleep~

p/s:time is nt reli enuf 4 me lo..n i hope there will b sum1 encourage me n brings me to d rite way..missing her~

No comments:

Post a Comment