Thursday, July 16, 2009

ThUrSdAY..=="

Finally,i done my 5-minutes speech..
Not a gd performance,bt nt bad too gua~
Mayb i was too anxious wit it~
cannot deliver all my points fluently & cleary..
bt i m really tried my best lu~
haizz..anyway it's over n i feel lighter nw..
Cos another task completed ma~LOL

Chased away by d security guard in d afternoon~
Cos i m trying to get my motorbike into d campus..
Reli paiseh at tat time..==! Sucks~
Damn it n screw up d dumb guard..
Most of d guards r lazy n i was succeed to get into d campus
in previous time lo~bt tis time,...ISH
haizz..2day is nt my day gua~
Forced to U-turn n toke a long path way to eastgate lo..
SPEEDING on d way n luckily i was nt late~

Recently,i love to being alone n emo~
I do enjoy my time when i m d oli 1 in my world..
Listening to my favourite songs,thinking bout myself,
Planning sumting n dreaming~
Time passed reli fast n
STRESS r goin to ruin my LiFE..
Nid to do my essay's draft 4 2nite n
get myself prepared 4 d nx bc week..
which is full of test,quiz,essay,journal,presentation..

LoViNG Jay Chou's Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ding!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment