Monday, July 20, 2009

FRiDaY..

Last FRiDaY..
Day started by attended lecture class of econs..
freaking tired as i slept oli 4 hours..zzz
Quite moodless n emo 4 tat day..
n pimples was totally annoying..ISH
having awful,blur n stupid look nw~

Lifestyle is totally changed..
Never had such bad look b4~
Nid sum1 bside n comfort me lo..LOL
especially my dear mummy~

Wit her bside,i m never feel hungry..
Wit her bside,i practice healthy lifestyle..

Without her,i gt to eat out n always hungry..
Without her,my life in a mess!

Loving n missing my mummy freaking much ya~

At here,i m tired n stressed enuf..
bt at least i gt a few frenz to support n concern me here..
should b appreaciate them n thx a lot ya^^

A gd fren will notice sumting happened on u n
him/her wil try to comfort n concern u~
they will pay attention on u n listen to ur problem~

even though u nt meet him/her often..
even though u js get noe him/her

thx 4 my frens tat care bout me~
i m appreaciate u all much n much~
n soli 4 my sux attitude n my temper..

Had my dinner wit TERRANCE~
reli enjoy my dinner wit him 4 av friday..
thx ya,my bro~=)

Planning to hv a meet at SunDaY..
wit my dear BuDDiES=)
Can't wait 4 it n damn miss u all ya~
C u guys around!

No comments:

Post a Comment