Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NiCE TuEsDaY..=)

Finished my Public Speaking test~
Had a test at nite 4 d 1st time..LOL
Quite happy 4 it bcos d questions was quite easy..
My hardwork r paid at last~=)
Another subject gone 4 my mid-term..!

Worrying bout my Accounting nw!
Nx Saturday will b d date v hv a battle!
Problems kip popping out 4 Accounting n Computer Studies~
haizz..those stuff can't even stay in my mind 4 a while!
Facing great challenge 4 tis 2 subjects~ISH

Finally,i gt my maths quiz's result..
5/5!I gt wat i want~
Although it is only 5 marks..
bt it brings on encouragement n inspiration~
Such a great contribution 4 me!
Love my maths so much=)
Nx week will b another quiz~Can't wait 4 it!

Had a great n nice Tuesday~
I had my nice Tuesday since i moved here~
bt there is no rain 4 2day..freaking hot nw!

No comments:

Post a Comment