Saturday, July 4, 2009

OuTiNG..

Nw is 5am..gd morning~
3 more hours to my lecture class..
which is AccountinG..
thought to skip class n bac to my lovely Ipoh..
bt at last i choose to attend d class oso..
although i dun lik it bt i wil try my best on tis subject..
n learn as much as possible in d lecture class~
B frank wit it,it is damn sux to attend any class in Saturday..
it is totally annoying n v gt no choice..Haizz..T.T
Latest record 4 me..~my 1st time in Kampar~
i think i m nt goin to slp n i wil attend d lecture clas straight away after tis..
LOL..outing wit my group members around 11pm
N i was d 1st hu reached d venue,MM Mamak stall..
those gals n even guys was late 4 it lo..
Then Jeffrey called us to join along d "Campfire"..around 12.30am
Guys n gals gathered at Jeffrey's house..
n went to d playground bside..
His housemates started up a fire by using petrol..
N of cos i was mad wit d basketball again~LOL
4 me,basketball at nite was totally fun~
i m nt touch d basketball 4 2 weeks..
N i damn love basketball~wakakakazz..
Soon,v formed 2 teams to hv a match..
Jeffrey,Adrian,Jun Wei n i in a team..
My performance was quite good..wit 4 shots~
n of cos v won d match la~v r d Champion team~LOL
tat's bcos i was in d team ma..sure win la..blek~perasan pula..xp
Actually it can b consider tat i m an active boy~
i m more prefer sweating than oth thing else..
N it was so syok 4 me to had a whole body sweat~yuhoo..
Truth or dare was played..mayb i m "close-minded"..
their action r too far for me~LOL
I cant fully accept sum of their action..
To fulfilled our time,v played tis game till 4.3oam..
I was nt reli enjoy tis game~
n i am blogging nw to spend my time b4 attend d lecture class~
LoL..I think i had xplore sumting in my group..
bt it stil haven certify..mayb time is goin to tell us..haha
Goin to hv a bath~n b relax b4 attend d lecture class..
5.30am nw..

p/s:i m reli miss her 4 d whole nite..i m nt satisfy wit d relationship of "hi-bye" fren btw us..bt wat should i do 4 it?? 2nd attempt??..LOL

Grabbed frm michelle's blog..li koon,shi ming,vellas,wei zhi,ME,Jeffrey,Jun Wei,Adrian n Michelle=)

2 comments:

  1. wa...until 5 oclock..u guy geng nia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx..ya lo..freking tired nw ar..
    slept a while in d class n saw by the lecturer sumore..haizz..reli paiseh~=="

    ReplyDelete