Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ChOiCE AGaIN~

End up my 1st ever maths quiz yesterday~
it was quite easy bt old mistake repeat again~
I rushed to finished it..
Dunno 4 wat oso..LOL..
AccountinG & Computer Studies
r always RuiN my mood geh..=="
Debit here,credit there..
haizz..brain r totally stuck!!
Revision 4 it bt stil dun understand..haizz..
*memang cacat*T.T..zzz
Listened to sum1 bout multi-level marketing..
which is a type of hot business rite nw..
He is my fren hu was same camp wit me in NS..
D plan can b consider as ok n nice..
bt i made a choice do nt join it oso..
i may cant study well wit an excellent result~
bt i dun wan any thing happen to disturb my studies rite nw..
once involve on it,factors may poping out n so on..
mayb it cn b control by manage d time nicely~
bt i noe myself cant do it as well..
so,better i stay away frm it 1st..
n hv an outline view b4 i decide to join it..~
it was raining yesterday..
feel comfort wit it n it was d coolest n best nite 4 me in Kampar over a month~
Skip class 4 d 1st time 2day..
which is tutorial class 4 Computer Studies..
actually i woke up on time geh..
bt i was freaking tired n i love my bed so much..
so,i made myself dissapointed n a bit regret on it~
2mrw will hv my maths test,
which bring 15% to my total GPA..
A big n important step to achieve my target...
I'm ready 4 it ler..
wish tat i can perform well on 2mrw..:]
stay tuned ya~LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment