Sunday, June 7, 2009

BuSY FRiDaY..

5th of june..
woke up 7am..
it was damn early 4 me..
as i fall asleep on 2am..
chatting n fooling
wit my damn crazy housemates thr..
recently my look reli terrible..
wit pimples on my face..
"panda eyes" sumore..
haizz..T.T
Gathered at basketball court
wit adrian,chris n kyen..
Promised them 2 play basketball
b4 go lecture class..
till 9am wit whole body sweat..
reli enjoyed it..
Love basketball veli much
although i m noob..==
had a bath n breakfast..
then went campus wit my
lovely motorbike..
it was last day 4 me to ride it to campus..
cos i failed to gt d sticker..
aikss..it suckss..
wat the hell i can do??
js go campus wit "bus no.11" lo nx time..
haizz..T.T
Friday,a day wit d most lecture class..
econs,english n computer studies..
*Fishing* during econs lesson..
cos tired n xhausted after basketball game..
bt i still cn und wat d lecturer said geh..
haha..Love econs so much..xp
Currently watching *Moonlight Resonance*
a few episode n toke a nap
b4 my english class..haha..xp
it was damn boring during english lesson..
dunno y oso..js paid nt much attention
to d lecturer..reli feel soli to him..
6-7pm..
Computer Studies..
feel soli to my group cos d useless
class rep haven photostat d notes 4 them..
wakakakazz..
cos it is optional de ma..
hw m i goin if they dun wan it
after i photostat all..??
finally they made their choices in a paper
n passed it to me..
nw i noe wat to do jor..
Packed my dinner outside..
adrian n kah yen bac to ipoh..
n i was dreaming bout "her" 4 a whole nite..
nt doin any revision n anyting..
End it at 2.30am..

No comments:

Post a Comment