Sunday, June 28, 2009

FrEaKiNG TiReD+StReSS..

Finally..Wi-Fi r available in my house..
it was a damn long time 4 us to wait..
since v moved in here last month..
D time here passed faster n faster &
d lecture notes getting more n more..
Tuesday will hv my maths quiz..
Thursday will hv maths test..
+ d assignments tat annoying..
especially 4 computer studies n accounting..
damn sux 4 tis 2 subjects..*
Studies r different nw wit secondary school..
assignment n presentations r included nw..
Y js dun finish d syllabus n straight attend d exam??
A question tat totally stupid bt appear in my mind nw..
My mind is totally stuck nw n i gt no idea wit it..
It is in d progress of recover..
Recently feel veli tired+stress at here..
stay up late without reason..

Ulser n pimples again..haizz..
Mind in d blank n doin ntg nw..
Can any1 bring me bac to d correct pathway??
Reluctant to touch anything accept lie on my bed..
That's all 4 tis post..ZZZzzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment