Sunday, June 7, 2009

CrAzY NiTE..

3rd of june..
went campus around 10am
4 my lecture class..
which is maths 4 business n social sc..
A subject with a high aim..
Only 4.o will b accepted..
it might b boasting..
bt it shows my target n my hope..
quite ok wit d lesson n
i think it is nt a big deal..
Due to d public holiday on saturday..
i gt a replacement 4 d saturday class..
1pm-2pm..
Introduction to accounting..
which i dun lik it..
stil ok wit d lesson cos d lecturer quite funny..
bt her teaching speed is lik *bullet train*..
mayb i dun touch acc b4,so it needs some time
4 me to catch it up..haizz
A "Pasar Malam" day..
n oso our FAMILY DAY..
ngek ngek..xp
wit all of my housemate n had a walk thr
after our dinner..haha
After tat,do some revision bout acc in house..
n crazy thr..yuhoo~
Insects gather in our house recently..
it was damn annoying~
v closed all d lights n start crazy..
Adrian played his musical intrument in d dark
Chris n I sang loudly at thr..
wit choo chin they all made noise thr..
Js try to bother our neighbour,a gal,
hu study hard at thr..
LoLoLoLoLoLoL..XD
It was a damn crazy nite 4 us n
v reli enjoyed it..^^
wakakakakazzz..~

No comments:

Post a Comment