Monday, June 29, 2009

TeRRiBLe DaY..

A terrible day 4 me..
Damn tired n exhausted frm morning until now..
Day started wit a bad schedule..
had my lecture class at 8am..
which i hate d most,Computer Studies..
ISH..it sucks n stupid..
I hate tis subject 4 no reason..
n i m totally nt interested wit it..
Bt luckily i found sum1 hu hv d same comment wit me..
ya~v hate tis subject..LOL..XD
I had my BoRiNg 2 hours thr..
wit doin ntg n day-dreaming thr..
Chat bac wit my buddy bout our NS LIFE..
Refresh our memories thr..
a memorable days v had together..
LOL..quite miss it..
Without any burden,
without any stress n v live thr happily n relax..
Terrance share sumting wit me 2day..
he js represents it wit song again..
it cn b notice when look into d lyrics..
wakakakakazz..tat's our communication method..
n v enjoyed it by sing it out..lolx..
Attended lecture class 4 Public Speaking in noon..
it was a most sux lecture class 4 me..
Gals behind r freaking noisy..
i dunno wat d hell wit them..
talking nonsense n laugh out loudly..
frm d beginning of d class until d end..
it disturbed my frens n i the most..
*speechless* n *innocent*..
N whole class wit d lecturer oso realised bout tat..
bt wat bout they k was continued their selfish action..
it made us feel annoying n angry..hmmm..
tutorial class frm 6-7pm..
accounting..haizzz..
headache-ING..
moodless~

No comments:

Post a Comment