Thursday, June 18, 2009

GrEaT LiFe StArTeD..

Long time din "lepak" at here jor..
Adapting well at KAMPAR..
already suit myself at here..
wit my CRAZY housemates n frens..
d oli thing make me annoying here
is being a CLASS REP..
It is a burden 4 me..
i hate photocopy job..
i hate lecturer n tutor calling me lik tis..
i hate to do arrangement 4 my group..
Reli reluctant n tired to do all these..
i love basketball at nite..
it was damn funny..
wakakakazz..XD
cant even v c d ball n d basket..
js play it crazy n mad..yuhoo~
i love to go westlake's garden wit my housemate..
playing swing n monkey rack,taking photos,looking at d lake,
n enjoying d scene there..
bt a bit sad cos can't play see saw thr..*sniff*
recently gt into an assingnment group..
call ELITE group wo..
starring by 3 boys n 3 gals..
they r MicHeLLe OnG,JiA MiN,eE sIn,AdRiAn LoKe,
Wai hOonG N of cos ME la!!
Let me introduce bout them..
Michelle-tall bt shorter than me,elegant bt arrogant too,
looks cute bt crazy,super talkative n "kaki shopping"..
Jia Min-tall n thin,hardworking bt blur blur around,,
mature gal wit her spect..
ee SiN-looks lik silly bt nt simply,gt uncountable x,
n love to eat..
Adrian-Mr.banana,hu is nt quiet bt cool,tallest in tis
group n pro in accounting n maths..
Wai Hoong-d oli 1 hu came frm same hometown wit me,
ipoh..shorty bt mighty,never look down on him ya..
I love my frens here,my housemate,my group..
n i living a great life here..
i love my life here n i love KAMPAR 2..
avting js proceed nicely n smooth here..N
i noe i can study well here^^v..


2 comments:

  1. only short for a few cm wat.btw when i stand w u,i look taller tho.haha.dono y.=)
    yeah i love my grp too,looking at other groups we are counted as those lucky ones =)
    happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as taller than u is enuf liao..xp
    tat's oli an optical illusion..haha
    yeah~v r ELITE ma..
    sure tat v r d best group ever..XD

    ReplyDelete