Sunday, June 21, 2009

CamPuS LiFe..

21st of june..
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY..
to MY RESPECTED FATHER..
haizz..as i m in IPOH nw,
bt he is working..T.T
"sayang" u 4eva ya,my dad..
another week gone,
as i m being an uni student almost a month..
tis week passed reli fast..
fulfilled wit interesting happenings n
love story sumore..xp
Recently,my best bro fall into a deep river,
call LOVE RIVER..xp
thx ya,bro!4 sharing it to me..
B frank wit it,4 my opinion,
such thing r reli annoying..
it appears to disturb ur route n ur life..
it makes my bro suffocating n suffering nw..
NVM,i m always bside u..
any decision frm u r fully support by me n
our buddies..^^
4 my study part,headache-ing nw..
i m facing problems related to Accounting
n Computer Studies..aiks..
as i m nt interested wit d accounting n
being a noob in techno..
Start nervous wit it jor..
btw,i m in love wit econs n maths..
seems lik it has no problem 4 me so far..
assignments had been throw over to us nw..
went gym in yesterday after attend lecture clas,
wit kah yen,adrian,'panjang',chelle n 'dory fish'..
all work hard to eliminate their calories..
hoho^^..nt bad ar d results..
Had a lunch 2gether after tis..
Father fetched me bac in evening..
my sweet sweet home~
Finally gt my new lappy..yuhoo~
wit shiny silver skin..
wil b bac to kampar in evening..~

5 comments:

  1. love the song in ur profile...so...everytime will cum in and listen and i found this...haha...
    although i dunno much about u...but...juz ganbateh lo...wish u can archieve ur dream ya...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help u when needed....Haha....Thx my brother....

    ReplyDelete
  3. >kahuey
    ya..i love it too~
    lolx..of cos i will~
    same goes to u~thx ya..
    >terrance
    haha..thx ya,buddy!
    me 2..wil oways bside u when needed..
    cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When needed come find us...Dun worry....Well brother....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya~sure la..xp
    bt i m nt hoping d problems happen to me~

    ReplyDelete