Monday, August 17, 2009

SuMMaRY 4 d PrEvIoUs WeEk~

Ouch..pimples conquering~
dunno y oso..ZzZzZz..it hurts..
n i m freaking tired..
mayb i was lack of sleep in d previous week gua~

Finally the talk show had been done..
the most important event in the previous week..
Task completed on thursday..
Was nt a good performance bt it still acceptable~
At least our group reli put our effort in..
V done d preparation n rehearsal 2gether..
Was glad tat our tutor was taking photo 2gether wit us
after d presentation of talk show~
He is such a nice n funny tutor~
mayb v think tat he is too serious..
n the thought was totally wrong~
n he commented our presentation was too serious~
it lack sumting tat he xpected n special~

Photos??js refer at my facebook thr~
LOL..blogging at cc nw n a bit lazy to upload~xp

Econs presentation had been postponed
cos my group members was sick~
I m js recovered from sickness
n i feel tat my body r more immune to virus nw..haha
H1N1??hottest issue currently~
Bt,i m nt treat it as serious as others treat..
mask??i m nt goin to wear so..
js treat it ec la..mayb it wil b over soon~LOL

Left econs and computer studies's presentations
b4 i sit 4 d final examination..ZzZzZz..
tat's d 2 task i left..
n my 1st sem of university studies gonna end soon..
a bit happy bt a bit sad too~
js like rojak feelings lu..
Most of the Midterm papers was distibuted bac~
It was like a piece of SHIT~
Soli 4 being rude here bt it does..ZzZzZz..
Especially 4 accounting and computer studies..
It remains maths n econs 4 my target~
as i would like to end up my 1st sem normally~
nt flying colours n nt bad plsss..
will paying my efforts to do it~I PROMISE!
Another month will b the date..
gambateh la,karhou..
it will nt difficults u n u noe ur abilities r thr..=)

p/s:will spending less time at here cos time is nt reli enuf 4 me..SERIOUSLY~

No comments:

Post a Comment