Sunday, August 23, 2009

An EMO WeeK..

Another week gone lu~
Left around 3 more weeks to d final exam..

An emo week i had..
as i hate mondays d most..
with sumthing happened to costs me lot n pulled me down on tuesday..
bt seem lik i m improving to control my emotion..
It can b consider bcos i controlled my swing mood btr than the previous time..

Done econs presentation on tuesday..
Remains Computer Studies's nw..
Lecturer decided to put our tutorial group in another science stream class on 2mrw to do our presentation..ZzZzZz..it make us feel more nervous nw..
oh no..v gt to face a strange class n hundreds of strange faces..
Anyway,thr is no escape..nid to do it so s tis wil b d last~

Attended accounting tuition class at outside on thursday..
as my accounting is lik a piece of shit~
i decided to make improvement on it b4 i will regret with a gang of frens..
as i m nt same assignment group wit them but v still close~
i do reli enjoy wit them in most of d time..
About d tuition class..erm..hw to say leh??
at least v learned sumting thr n v blive tat it will help us la..

Met my advisor 4 d 1st time..
as she noticed my problem bout accounting..
APPROACH TUTOR NICELY is wat she adviced me..
i noe d good n it shud b do bt...sigh*
js make it myself wit my efforts to PASS my accounting..!
*mayb it is a stubborn act bt..ZzZz..speechless*

Love n Bread..
A question tat always make arguement~
wondering~
R u choosing bread 4 nt choosing Love??
A simple satisfaction will nt always satisfied u..
Mayb it will brings u happiness bt it will b a short term n nt permanent..
Ordinary..it may b accepted by u bt u can't used to it..
Confidence is nt thr to bring u a long term of happiness..

1 comment:

  1. i had change my blog page to terrancetan91.blogspot.com

    But just for awhile only cause i find some 1 has login n delete my thing

    ReplyDelete