Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gathering

11/9/2010
We made up a gathering,nine of us gathered at Ipoh Parade
while Chai couldn't attend.
Still looking forward for the next gathering that 10 of us can b e attend.

Day started by yum cha at Kopitiam.Had some talks over there while waiting everyone to be gather up.
Some discussions over thr and Resident Evil the next.
9 tickets being bought,3 rows of seat. I was like LOL, 9 guys have the movie section for the 1st time for our gathering.
Well,the show was not bad and what's next?
Xue Ming have tuition after that..
Ken have to tag along with family..
Alvin went back to home..

6 of us went cyber cafe in Greentown..
hell yeah..da gei pula..LOL
Well, we had several rounds of DotA.
I am just a noob I can say that..But..
Lotsa fun we had and we made to knowing each other more well actually..

Too bad that we do not have any photo for the day..
But we enjoyed the day..
Lastly,thx felix for fetching me back to my home..:)

I never think of we could knowing each other in our life..
I never think of we could having same journey and living together..
I treasures u all as precious in my life forever..


1 comment: