Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Exam Days and before sem break

Finals started from 13th to 18th..
It was so tiring to face 5 papers in just 6 days..

Well prepared on my Management..
but it still depending to score..
QT,a moderate paper i can say..
and i m hoping for it now~
FAF,die 99 on it..haiz..
God bless Me to pass it pleaseee!
btw,thanks to those who helped me on it..
Econ,I have not putting so much hope on it..
Just let it be..hope that it will not that *ugly*..
FIO,d last paper..
I have nothing much to say about it..
because holiday is just right after this~!

Stayed up 4 days after my finals end.
I am waiting accounting students to finished their papers too..
21st night,had a dinner with terrance and kahuey at vegas..
Had some games at MaxBreak with them and sherilyn after this..

Got back to Ipoh on 22nd..
Watched Old cow and tender grass with kahuey in the noon.
And there goes the end of my 1st degree semester..
Sembreak now!

No comments:

Post a Comment