Sunday, November 1, 2009

well..2nd week of my 2nd sem ended~
attended all the tutorial classes..
and now serious mode is on..
but..a big big rock is *blocking* there..
named webpage design..
facing it..i m tired..i m blur~
asleep for 2 weeks lecture class..
ashame right??=X
It KILLING me~
Others still going smooth~

Back to Ipoh last thurday night..
Grandpa was in hospital..
He broke his hand n done d operation..
Hoping that he can b more careful in future..
n keep healthy always..

Attended 2 gathering on yesterday..
yum cha in Kopitiam,Parade in the morning..
wit my best buddies..
avting went nice n happy..
in the progress n b4 back..
realised n found out sumting that's spoil mood..
is that backstabber??i don't know..
i m being so so famous??or being hated..??
why m i always become d topic??
izit more happy to spread out thing of ppl
by adding *sugar* & *salt*??
I was shocked when i get know it frm my buddy..
does it neceessary to do so??
buddy n i oso wondering..
too free to do so??to tell my buddy??
at least u must know that..that's my buddy la..ish~
Hate U..U sux to the bottom!

At night..raining~
the 1 n only vehicle that i m using is motorbike..
dun ask y m i haven gt car license..
as my P-License going to end by end of tis month..
Rain stopped n went to moven peak,greentown..
on the way..guess what?
Accident..
serious n small case..thr are 3 in total..
for 2 years+ i m riding..
A car which is stupid enuf to move left suddenly..
too shocked n my brake was wet..
stepped too hard n that's it..
Straight away..DOWN~
Get up n c..i m nt injured seriously..
Continue my way to went gathering..
NS Gathering..PRO??hahaha~
Not any1 realise it..
n until the end of it..
Managed the wound only when i m home~LOL~
It's good to meet back those frens..
flash back those time~
Good memories to be keep..

I am glad all the time bcos i have her..
no matter how hurts it is..
it is all fine bcos of her..
thanks & appreciate..hehe..
2 months~

No comments:

Post a Comment