Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not the end but forever..

well..finally..
ended my 1st paper of my mid term test..
management studies..
studied hard for it..i can say..
mayb i aimed too high for it..
it's not bad instead i m totally not satisfy with it..
few marks gone for reasonless..
i dunno why..js can't write out the answer
although i read it through many times..
haizz..what can i do leh??
marketing coming for the next..
another favourite subject..
REVISION in progress..

woots..
watched 2012 with my dear..
a nice day v had i think..
with a good movie..
is happy with what she said & answered me..
hehe.. :D
Being satisfy with the movie..
I do LIKE it freaking much..=)
If 2012 occurs..
I hope that's not the end..
but FOREVER..
*NOT ONLY HE IS THE ONE..but also
SHE IS THE ONE..*
u know it..
I am always being there..
no worries..
no panic..
no matter what happens..
I am always be with u..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment