Friday, October 9, 2009

Sem Final Result..

Finally,it came..
d sem final examination result..
ya..d result of my 1st semester's final examination..

It was like a sudden attack..
b4 that,seems lik nobody noe what is d date..
av1 js predicting when..

About 11+pm..
while answering call from kahuey..
suddenly,kahyen nudged me in msn..
facebook there..
flooded wit those posts that our result was released..
i was shocked at tat moment..
my account~please!!!

At last,it poped out~
A's??of cos no..
as predicted...
F's??no also..
Left what??
B's & C's..
Seriously,i gt no feel 4 tat particular moment..
Sad??bcos of this piece of shit??
No..definitely no..
Glad??for passed my accounting??
No..absolutely nt tat feel..

Not telling much ppl about my exact result..
js 2 of them..n I..
oso nt asking much frm any1..
It passed n it gone..
Told my parents..
Had a long chat..
Seriously,this time not like SPM..
they know n i know it oso..
blaming & nagging could not change it..
they js advised me..
I am rasional..ya..really~
What i get from it..my result..
are definitely more than d grades n GPA..

Closed my comp & off my phone..
Stared on the ceiling until late of d nite..
Silences..
It told me..
I gt another 2 sem to go 4 this year..
I gt lot of thing to do n long journey to go..
It's not a big deal..

*Big boy don't CRY..
Congratz for those who scored well..
Stand up,guys!
for those who fell down..
Bye,Introduction to Accounting..
Bye,Computer Studies..
Appreciate for appears in my LIFE..

No comments:

Post a Comment