Sunday, October 11, 2009

=(

Hours on motorbike make my days in sem break..
Riding under sun make my skin darker..
Not going for outing but fetching..
It's kinda a great help to my mum..
as i m damn free..but
sometimes just feels tiring & annoying...
Argued for times with her..
SORRY,MUM..

fetch my sis go and back from tuitions..
fetch my bro..my younger bro..
he quits his studies and started to work..
js nearby my house..
gonna fetch him back home for lunch..
fetch back to work n back from work..
send my mum's work to the supplier..
That's what i needs to do daily in this sem break..

Next week..
will be having a relatives's wedding dinner..
ya..just like the old times..
mum nagging...
*wei,ur hair ar..so long liao..like wat?u think u r leng zai with it ar?like gengster instead..go n cut ur hair please..if nt,how to face people in next week ar?!*
tiring enuf as she done it everyday since last week..
I said i refuse to cut it..its nt long yet..
It will be more nice to cut when it is longer..
Until today..
*Please go n cut it with ur bro..!*
zzz..i was like..sigh..
it is a MUST..
as i m nt goin to argue again with her..
I went for it with my bro..


What happen??
barber treatened me *nice*..
a woman.. my mum's hair always handle at thr..
she thought i m a secondary student..
*School allowed for such long hair?*
straight away...a deep cut..
as i haven tell him i m nt a secondary student anymore..
sigh..T.T
Telling her back can't get back my hair..
Feels like wanna *screw* her and scream for it..

Back home just released my anger..
it was a bit rude to my mum..
Sorry for it..
As i hate being forced to do things i dislike..
*Tragedy happened for this time sumore..*
Haizz..I know my hair aren't that nice..
but i do care about it..i hates SHORT one..
zzzz..being depressed..

I want a new motorbike..
YAMAHA branded..with black colour & red stripes
But it will be in my wishlist for unlimited time..
Ur's is not forcing..
I hope to go with you also..
but..it's kinda sucks with it now..
It is in another word..
Low in confident..
Just wanna show u the nice but not the bad one..

No comments:

Post a Comment