Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER..=)



Happy Birthday..
10/01/10

Happy Birthday to U..
MY DEAR~

Wishing YOU
to be HAPPY all the time..

BE GOOD..

BE CHEERFUL..

BE CONTENTED..

Have a GREAT 19th..=)


Ya..Last Sunday was HER Birthday..
Promised to go Sushi King with her..
and we went that day..
since i solved my problemS too..
Just noticed that DiGi Promotion is ON Sushi King..
wow..what a great news to us..
cos each of us can get 2 plates for FREE..yeah~
wakakakaz
Was enjoying a lot there..and pics..LOL..=D
It ended by 16th of Jan oh the promotion..
Whoever interested gt to be fast..LOL~

Celebration on night time..
at Gold Label..with her housemates..
Lot of photos..but i don't even have it with me..
so..post it later ba..
That was a great time..
Hope that you will have a memorable one..
=)

I did my promise actuali on facebook..
hahaha..

I LOVE to see u smile..
be grateful and optimistic..
everything will going to be fine..
BE TOUGH..
Don't let problems defeat u..
and make u sad..
Must think to be happy..
think further..
think wiser..
=)

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment