Friday, September 18, 2009

Computer Studies..:X

Spirit gone~
mood swing~

I changed~
what m i goin to achieve 4 d next paper??
Computer Studies...

S early of d sem,i hate it till now~
It's kinda sucks n i m totally pissed off lo..
Annoying n suffocating~

I m believe tat most of the UTAR-ian r nt interested or maybe abandoned this subject..Ppl started to critised n complained about it lo..LOL~
*That's wat i get from frens among..nt i bluff to comfort myself*XD

Drinking RED BULL & continue my revision in a short while after i wrote d blog to comfort myself n a short break~ish..
I swear tat i will not meet *U* again 4 my next sem!
Computer Studies,FUCK OFF!

Love to being silent..
Hate to compare..

Sorry to my daddy n mummy~
4 the dissapointment~

=)
I noe u always concern bout me..
bt v r facing d same situation..
I wish that u do not ask 4 d reason y was i being silent..
it will stress urself more..
I love u more than i do for myself..
I noe u r studying now..
It's 4am..
do take care n add oil..
no emo during exam period..

No comments:

Post a Comment